With a practice recommended by The European Legal 500, our proven track record in the field of Competition Law includes acting for leading Hungarian and multinational companies from a wide spectrum of industries, such as the automotive, software, postal services, FMCG, energy and Internet sectors.
We have developed a niche expertise in advising market players from the pharmaceutical sector on unfair trade practices cases and the particular issues arising from merger control cases in the industry.
We offer a full scale of services in the area of Competition Law, including:
- providing advice on merger control aspects of transactions, including representing clients in merger control procedures
- representing clients in unfair trade practices cases
- assisting clients in cartel procedures launched by the Competition Authority
- assisting clients in abuse of dominant position cases
- advising on restrictive agreements in the course of due diligence and contract negotiations
- advising on non-compete agreements with leading employees, including contentious cases
- advising on competition aspects of agency and distribution agreements.