With our services recommended by The European Legal 500, Forgó, Damjanovic & Partners regularly acts in contentious cases before various courts and authorities and in a wide range of proceedings.
We are often instructed by Hungarian and foreign companies, and by international law firms, on their litigation and arbitration matters and as they seek pre-litigation advice. We are also frequently involved in dispute resolution in other jurisdictions where we act in conjunction with local counsels.
The various forums and proceedings covered by our dispute resolution practice include employment and IP courts, the Hungarian Constitutional Court, the Hungarian Patent Office, the Competition Authority, the Consumer Protection Authority, the Council of the National Communications Authority, the Hungarian Public Procurement Arbitration Board, the National Institute of Pharmacies, the Alternative Dispute Resolution Panel; administrative and bankruptcy proceedings, obtaining preliminary injunctions, international and localarbitration proceedings and notice-and-takedown proceedings.
The practice is led by Gábor Damjanovic, who is recognised as a highly recommended lawyer by European Legal Experts and is included on the LCIA’s database of neutrals. Zoltán Forgó, the firm’s other senior partner, is also highly recommended by European Legal Experts and is a registered arbitrator of the Money and Capital Markets Arbitration Court in Budapest.
We offer a full scale of services in the area of Dispute Resolution, including:
- representing clients in litigation cases before ordinary courts
- advising and representing clients in out-of-court settlement negotiations
- providing pre-litigation advice on the potential outcome of litigation
- representing clients incases before theConstitutional Court seeking the constitutional review of laws
- representing clients in contentious cases before different authorities
- representing clients in local and international arbitration proceedings
- assisting clients in disputes in other jurisdictions
- enforcing arbitration awards and court judgements.