TMT (Technology, Media, Telecommunications)
Viktor has been with the firm since 2002, becoming head of the firm’s IP/TMT practice in 2011. He can draw on a deep understanding of the TMT sector, having advised TMT clients on a wide range of matters, and acted for a number of telecommunication service providers, technology and software companies, as well as hardware manufacturers.
In addition to his IP/TMT work, Viktor plays a very active role in the firm’s corporate/commercial practice. He has acted as counsel on numerous M&A transactions. Furthermore, he is highly experienced in advising multinational companies on establishing their Hungarian subsidiaries and providing ongoing legal support on commercial, competition, employment and data protection related matters.
He frequently represents clients in commercial, employment and IP related legal disputes.
In 2005 Viktor was seconded to the IP/ICT practice group of a leading Dutch law firm.
- Budapest Bar Association since 2006
- Hungarian Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright
- ELTE University, Budapest, 2002 Law Degree (cum laude)
- Bibó István College of Law, 2002
- University of Helsinki, Finland, Faculty of Law, 2000 (Erasmus scholarship)
- University of Torun, Poland, Course on European Law, 1999
Publications & conference peresentations
- presentation on the new rules of the Civil Code on the management liability (client seminar, 2014)
- presentations on the legal rules of Hungarian companies as guest lecturer for students of ELTE Faculty of Social Sciences (2013, 2014)
- co-author of the Hungary chapter of “The international comparative legal guide to the telecommunication laws and regulations” (Global Legal Group, 2008)