The European Legal 500 recommended energy practice of Forgó, Damjanovic & Partners advises energy clients on a wide range of matters.
Our track record includes acting for energy companies, private equity investors, financing banks and energy consultancy firms.
We are the Hungarian member of the Energy Law Group (ELG), an organisation which covers most European countries and constitutes the most extensive network of European experts in energy and natural resources law. As members of the ELG we participate in a unique exchange of international know-how enabling us to keep abreast of legal developments in the area of energy law. In addition, the ELG provides our energy clients with access to prominent foreign law firms with a strong focus on energy related matters in Europe and beyond. For more information please see the ELG website: www.energylawgroup.eu
We offer a full scale of services in the area of Energy Law, including:
- providing nuclear energy related regulatory and transactional advice
- advising on green energy projects, including wind, biomass, thermal energy, biogas, solar energy and waste-to-energy projects
- advising on power plant projects, including construction, licensing, regulatory, environmental and transactional issues
- providing oil and gas regulatory, licensing and transactional advice
- advising on mining projects
- advising on electricity related contractual, transactional and regulatory issues
- advising on distant heating projects and the regulatory framework thereof
- advising on water distribution issues, including concession, regulatory issues and contracts
- advising investors on their investments in energy companies
- conducting legal due diligence on energy companies and energy projects in connection with corporate and financing transactions
- advising on financing transactions in the energy sector
- providing regulatory advice on Hungarian and EU legal developments
- providing representation in licensing procedures
- advising on environmental aspects of energy projects.