Forgó, Damjanovic & Partners offers specialist advice on the legal issues of gaming/betting. Over years of working for major online and land-based gaming clients, we have developed niche expertise in this area.
Our lawyers’ extensive track record includes advising operators and slot machine manufacturers, negotiating concession agreements, assisting other clients in gaming related issues, in addition to providing transactional support in the gaming sector.
Team leader Gábor Damjanovic is regarded as gaming law specialist, regularly speaking at industry conferences and contributing publications for the gaming industry.
We offer a full scale of services for the Gaming/Betting industry, including:
- providing regulatory advice for both online and land-based clients
- drafting commercial agreements
- assisting clients on IP and TMT related matters in the gaming sector
- advising on corporate transactions in the sector (such as M&A, private equity investments, joint ventures, bond issues, legal due diligence and cross-border issues)
- assisting clients in tenders, and negotiating and drafting concession agreements with the Hungarian State
- assisting clients in licensing matters.