Restructuring & Insolvency
Forgó, Damjanovic & Partners advises clients in all stages of restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy, from the identification and reduction of the risks in financing documentation to client representation in the respective insolvency proceedings.
It is our firm conviction that sound understanding of clients’ circumstances and creative thinking based on thorough legal analysis combined with rapid action are essential in these types of cases. Having assisted several domestic and international clients in their restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy cases, our team has demonstrated solid experience in all aspects of such matters.
Forgó, Damjanovic & Partners’ restructuring and insolvency practice is led by Gábor Damjanovic, who has assisted a number of clients from a broad cross-section of industries in insolvency and restructuring cases, whilst the firm’s other partners do also handle insolvency and corporate restructuring issues on a regular basis. Our other senior partner, Zoltán Forgó, was the national rapporteur for Hungary for the 2010 Annual AIJA Conference, covering insolvency, bankruptcy, restructuring and distressed sales.
We offer a full scale of services in the areas of Restructuring and Insolvency, including:
- advising on potential enforcement strategies
- providing regulatory advice on restructuring, insolvency, bankruptcy and winding-up matters
- conducting legal due diligence on distressed companies and advising clients on potential restructuring solutions
- advising and representing clients throughout negotiations with creditors and debtors
- advising and representing clients in bankruptcy, insolvency and winding-up procedures.