Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals
Forgó, Damjanovic & Partners is one of the few law firms in Hungary which offers niche expertise on legal matters affecting the life sciences and pharmaceuticals industry. Our life sciences practice has earned recommendations from PLC Which Lawyer (recommended for regulatory work and highly recommended for corporate, commercial work) and Chambers & Partners (Band 2).
Our lawyers’ extensive track record includes advising Hungarian and foreign producers of pharmaceuticals, food supplements and medical devices, pharmaceutical wholesale companies, pharmacy chains, industry associations, strategic and private equity investors and corporate finance firms specialising in the industry.
Practice head, Zoltán Forgó, has been named “Life Sciences Lawyer of the Year in Hungary” (Corporate Intl Magazine Global Awards 2011).
We offer a full scale of services for the Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals industry, including:
- regulatory advice (such as EU laws, constitutional review of new laws, pricing issues, manufacturing, marketing and wholesale distribution authorisations and registration)
- marketing and advertising
- competition law (such as merger control and unfair trade practices cases)
- IP matters and disputes
- corporate transactions (such as restructuring, M&A, private equity investments, legal due diligence on licences and pharmaceutical related contracts and cross-border issues)
- price agreements with the State
- legal disputes in the pharmaceutical industry
- financing transactions.